1. Students will need to be dropped off at the front entrance where instructors will escort dancers to class after taking their temperatureAfter class they will be escorted out by an instructor as well. Students will sanitize their hands before entering the building and as they exit. Only dancers will be allowed inside of the building.
2. While in the studio, dancers will be maintaining 6 feet distancing from each other. We will use large colored markers to help dancers know their safe space while in class.
3. We have additional cleaning protocols in place including but not limited to cleaning mats, bars, and dance floors during and after each class, frequent cleaning and disinfecting of hands by teachers, and staff/instructors being required to wearing masks while inside the building.
4. Students must have a mask with them upon entering the building will be allowed be encouraged to keep them on.
5. We understand that this will be a new normal for everyone and we thank you all in advance for your support, flexibility and patience as we walk these times out.
Camp will be available starting June 14th and go weekly through July 15th
Child Pick Up:
Campers will be released only to persons who are listed on the Authorized Pick-up section of the registration form. In emergency situations, changes in authorization must be given to the center's Director.
All fees must be paid by the Friday before the week of camp the child will participate in. We prefer that fees be paid online on the Impulse web portal, but will also take payment via cash or check. There are no refunds for payments that have been made as we have already reserved each campers spot once payment has been made.
Lunch and Snack: Impulse will provide 1 snacks daily for each student during each camp. We ask that parents communicate any allergies or medical conditions that may impact